Benefits of Membership
Trust and Integrity
The DSA embodies all that is best in the direct sales field, and that is reflected in our commitment to professionalism and expertise in a competitive arena. Our logo is a symbol of credibility and the highest business standards. Members who display the DSA logo on their website and marketing materials are viewed as upholding these high standards.
Each member company must meet specific criteria in order to join, ensuring their ability to live up to the benchmarks established by the DSA. And each member company must agree to abide by the DSA’s Codes of Ethics and Business Practices, designed to protect customers and prospective entrepreneurs.
The DSA takes the Codes of Ethics and Business Practices very seriously. For that reason, we contract an experienced and diligent third-party lawyer to investigate ethics complaints involving our member companies.
The DSA has its finger on the pulse of government at all levels; monitoring issues, consulting regulatory bodies and officials, and shaping policy on behalf of the industry. We provide a collective voice to ensure an open marketplace in which our member companies and their Independent Sales Contractors (ISCs) can conduct business.
A number of committees provide the opportunity for members to be involved in shaping the DSA’s policy priorities and initiatives.
Information & Communication
DSA membership provides you with access to a wealth of news, information and data, including our regularly published Socio-Economic Impact Study and industry surveys.
Through a variety of channels, such as our newsletter, website and social media platforms, we offer timely updates on issues of importance to the industry. DSA also works through traditional media to influence policy and promote direct selling as a unique and growing business model. This provides value to the entire industry.
Networking, Events and Education
Whether it’s the DSA’s Annual Conference, webinars and seminars throughout the year, networking events or mentoring opportunities. Members benefit from the DSA’s unique industry perspective in regards to business trends and best practices.
Events and networking opportunities include:
- The DSA supports the industry’s future through the Direct Selling Education Foundation and its scholarship program
- The DSA Awards Program recognizes and acclaims the outstanding members of the industry
- Members gain access to great deals and service from DSA’s Supplier members
- On behalf of its members, the DSA actively contributes to the World Federation of Direct Selling Associations and other industry forums
Supplier Member Benefits
Exclusive benefits of being a Supplier member include:
- Excellent access to potential customers, clients and contracts
- Listing in the DSA supplier directory
- Opportunities for promotion through DSA communications and events
- Participation in Association meetings and conferences (Supplier members are non-voting)