Since 1954 the Direct Sellers Association of Canada has established and upheld rigorous standards, ethics and good business practices as the recognized voice of our industry. We are a family of competitors using our combined strength to ensure fairness in regulations and to gain credibility and respect with Canadians.
As an industry that connects over 1.3 million Canadians to entrepreneurial opportunity and enrichment, we provide assurance of member company integrity and a foundation of trust for independent sales contractors (ISCs) and consumers.
Canadian Direct Selling – The Numbers
Total Canadian Economic Impact
Consultant Personal Revenue
Annual Tax Contribution
Independent Sales Consultants
Of Consultants Are Women
Events & Announcements
- 2019 DSA Canada Conference - Vancouver - June 23 to 26
- With over 100 attendees and more than 20 speakers the annual DSA Canada Conference is the must attend attend event of the...
- Read More
- DSA Canada Participates in the "What She Said" Radio Show
- Monday December 10th, 2018
- DSA recently participated in the “What She Said” radio show, on Toronto’s 105.9 The Region FM. [...]Read More
- Read More