Congratulations to the seven 2020 DSA Academic Scholarship recipients!
Every year, our Scholarship Program awards a total of $16,000 to eligible post-secondary students with ties to the direct selling industry, to help them advance their post-secondary education.
The Scholarship Program helps to raise awareness of the direct selling model both with students and academia. It consists of six $2,000 scholarships awarded to eligible children or grandchildren of active independent sales consultants (ISCs) of DSA Canada member companies or ISCs who themselves are students. It also awards one $2,000 scholarship to an eligible child of a DSA Canada member company employee. Additionally, two $1,000 grants are also awarded to the academic institution of the top two scholarship recipients.
The seven recipients of the 2020 DSA Canada Academic Scholarships are:
- Annie Sahagian, AVON Canada Inc., University of Toronto (Scarborough Campus)
- Manon Garde, Mary Kay, University of Waterloo
- Jazlyn Rohatensky, USANA Health Sciences, University of Winnipeg
- Chong Hern Ling, USANA Health Sciences, University of British Columbia
- Rylen Williamson, Amway Canada, University of Calgary
- Nicole Buzzelli, Arbonne International Canada, Huron College, University of Western
- Mallika Vijayakumar, Mary Kay, McMaster University
In recognition of their achievements, this year’s top two students, Annie Sahagian from the University of Toronto (Scarborough Campus) and Mallika Vijayakumar from McMaster University, will also see a $1,000 grant awarded to each of their schools.
For more information, visit our Scholarships page.