Congratulations to the seven 2021 DSA Academic Scholarship recipients!
Every year, our Scholarship Program awards a total of $16,000 to eligible post-secondary students with ties to the direct selling industry, to help them advance their post-secondary education.
The Scholarship Program helps to raise awareness of the direct selling model both with students and academia. It consists of six $2,000 scholarships awarded to eligible children or grandchildren of active independent sales consultants (ISCs) of DSA Canada member companies or ISCs who themselves are students. It also awards one $2,000 scholarship to an eligible child of a DSA Canada member company employee. Additionally, two $1,000 grants are also awarded to the academic institution of the top two scholarship recipients.
The seven recipients of the 2021 DSA Canada Academic Scholarships are:
- Janae Richards, Amway Canada, University of Calgary
- Khrystyna Ostrovsky, Arbonne International Canada, University of Saskatchewan
- Megan O’Donnell, SeneGence, University of Toronto
- Owen Smith, USANA Health Sciences, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Asha Subramaniam, Stampin’ Up!, McMaster University
- Aaron Born, Mary Kay, University of Calgary
- Raveen Appuhamy, Mary Kay, McMaster University
In recognition of their achievements, this year’s top two students, Janae Richards from the University of Calgary and Raveen Appuhamy from McMaster University, will also see a $1,000 grant awarded to each of their schools.
For more information, visit our Scholarships page.