Congratulations to our 2021 Award Winners!
We recently announced the recipients of our 2021 Awards, at our Awards Ceremony and Holiday Reception on December 2, 2021.
The Awards honour and recognize individuals and organizations for their outstanding contributions to the direct selling industry in Canada.
“Each individual and organization that received an award in 2021 is a fantastic representative of Canada’s direct selling industry,” said Peter Maddox, President of the DSA. “They help to enrich the lives of many Canadians through their dedication and passion, and we are inspired by their many accomplishments.”
The DSA Canada Award winners for 2021 include:
- IVAN P. PHELAN AWARD – Tracie Kenzora, General Manager, Canada, at USANA Health Sciences
As the industry’s highest personal recognition, the Ivan P. Phelan Award was presented to Tracy Kenzora, who has made a significant contribution to the advancement of the direct selling industry in Canada, through her service, hard work and passion.
- MARK OF DISTINCTION AWARD – Kristen McBride, Independent Sales Director, Mary Kay Cosmetics, and Seta Der Artinian and Hubert Krause, Executive Diamond Directors, USANA Health Sciences
This award recognizes independent sales consultants (ISCs) who have made a profound difference in the community by helping others and positively impacting society.
- COMMUNITY SPIRIT AWARD – Courtney Waterfall, Stylist, She’s Got Leggz
This award honours an independent sales consultant (ISC) whose charitable efforts have made a difference in the lives of others.
- INDUSTRY INNOVATION AWARD – Mary Kay for Suite 13, a virtual, online space that was created as a tool for Independent Beauty Consultants to enhance their virtual business options.
This award recognizes the implementation of a program or service unique to the Canadian direct-selling industry by a DSA member company.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE AWARD – Through their partnership with Jack.org, the Flourish Arbonne Foundation has been helping give young people the mental health resources they need to educate themselves and one another.
This award honours companies whose charitable and community service efforts have made a profound difference in the lives of Canadians.
- PARTNERSHIP IN PROGRESS AWARD – PayQuicker
This award was presented to supplier member company PayQuicker, who provide excellent service to numerous active member companies, making a measurable impact and contribution to their businesses.
- DSEF CIRCLE OF DISTINCTION AWARD – Darren Sketchley, President, FORMCOR
This award recognizes Darren Sketchley as an individual who has devoted significant years of service, and has made considerable contributions to the Direct Selling Education Foundation (DSEF) and the direct selling industry.
- DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD – Lynda Rose, General Manager, Mary Kay Cosmetics
This award recognizes a DSA Canada Board of Director or committee member for their participation and leadership. Lynda Rose is a worthy recipient.
Visit our Awards page for more information on each award winner.