The Direct Sellers Association of Canada is pleased to announce the appointment of five new members to its Board of Directors. The newly appointed Directors are:
- Darla Brown – General Manager Canada, Plexus Worldwide
- Jackie McClements – Vice President and General Manager, Monat Global Canada
- Sona van der Hoop – Senior Director North American Sales, Mannatech
- Marcia Cota – General Manager Canada, AdvoCare
- Colleen Leithman – Director Legal and Corporate Secretary, AVON Canada
“We are pleased to welcome Darla Brown, Jackie McClements, Sona van der Hoop, Marcia Cota, and Colleen Leithman to the DSA Board of Directors,” said Peter Maddox, President of the DSA. “I believe their collective experience will be a significant asset to the Board. I look forward to leveraging their expertise as we focus on planning and implementing an effective strategy that meets the needs of our members and advances the direct selling industry.”
The new members of the Board of Directors will join the current members, who include: Rhancha Trick (Chair), Gina Bresciani, Nathalie Cormack, Helena Alexandre, Len Iakiri, Lynda Rose and Randall Markus.