Legal, Regulatory and Compliance issues are always top of mind for direct selling companies, and that has never been more true than now.
To help our members navigate 2020 and beyond, we are hosting a Legal & Regulatory Seminar on February 12. The agenda includes important presentations from legal and compliance professionals, DSA members and other subject matter experts.
• Invited – All Employees of DSA Member Companies and Supplier Members
• Date – February 12, 2020
• Time – 10am-4pm
• Venue – Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport, 33 Carlson Court, Toronto, M9W 6H5
• Lunch – Included
• Cost – No Charge
• Business Leaders Panel: Hear what Canadian Business and Legal Leaders see as the Big Issues for 2020 and Beyond
• Presentations and Discussions on Important Issues from Our Legal Experts: Tax, Customs, Competition Bureau, Product Regulation, Contracts, Independent Contractors, Advertising and More
• Avoiding Online And Social Media Challenges By Building a Compliance Strategy: Greg Fink, Vice President, Business Development at Momentum Factor
• Learn About the Direct Selling Self-Regulatory Council (US): Peter Marinello, Vice President, DSSRC at the Better Business Bureau
DSA Canada has reserved a block of rooms on the nights of February 11 and 12 at the event venue, the Crowne Plaza Toronto Airport. To book, click here and use the group code: DSA