Scholarship Program Applications
Now offering $16,000 in scholarships to full-time Canadian post-secondary students – including those entering their first year in Fall 2022
Our 2022 Scholarship Program offers four, $4,000 scholarships to eligible post-secondary students whose lives have been positively impacted by the direct selling industry.
STAGE 1: What you need to know before applying
Scholarships can be awarded to:
- Active independent sales consultants (ISCs) with DSA Canada member companies, who themselves are students;
- Eligible children or grandchildren of active ISCs; or
- Eligible children or grandchildren of DSA Canada member company employees.
Students must be registered for the 2022/2023 school year in either a full-time:
- Degree or diploma program at a Canadian college or university; or
- Three-or-four-year CEGEP or technical school program.
The application is a two-stage process. Applications for Stage 1 are now closed.
Applicants selected to proceed to Stage 2 will be notified by July 18, 2022. Only advancing applicants will be contacted.
Submission requirements for Stage 2 include:
- Most recent college/university/high school transcript.
- Proof of enrollment in an accredited Canadian college or university program.
- Letter of reference from faculty member or teacher.
- Video application/testimonial.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
DSA/DSEF reserves the right to terminate this program at any time. The Scholarship Review Committee (SRC) has the sole responsibility of selecting recipients based on the criteria as set forth in the description. All applicants agree to accept the decision as final. The application becomes the property of the DSA/DSEF. All questions about the scholarships should be directed to email@example.com.
2021 Scholarship Recipients
In 2021, DSA Canada awarded six (6) $2,000 scholarships to both deserving children and grandchildren of active Independent Sales Consultants (ISCs) of DSA Member Companies and ISCs who themselves are students. The DSA has also awarded one (1) scholarship of $2,000 to a deserving child of a DSA Member Company employee.
The seven recipients of the 2021 DSA Canada Scholarships were:
- Janae Richards, Amway Canada, University of Calgary
- Khrystyna Ostrovsky, Arbonne International Canada, University of Saskatchewan
- Megan O’Donnell, SeneGence, University of Toronto
- Owen Smith, USANA Health Sciences, Wilfrid Laurier University
- Asha Subramaniam, Stampin’ Up!, McMaster University
- Aaron Born, Mary Kay, University of Calgary
- Raveen Appuhamy, Mary Kay, McMaster University
In recognition of their achievements, the top two students, Janae Richards from the University of Calgary and Raveen Appuhamy from McMaster University, also saw a $1,000 grant awarded to each of their schools.